1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Today : 19 miles !! Running/jogging ( 2x 6.5 miles Central Park ,6.5 miles Canal st.) Plus : X-Training Gym workout : 5 Reps : 10 pushups, 5 lunges, 10 pull - ups and…
200 meter run ! …Awesome!
I just discovered my next door neighbor’s new puppy.
I fell instantly in love ♥
"Diet culture tells us to put food we don’t like into a body we don’t like and makes us believe this behavior will lead to happiness. It’s paradoxial. We have to change our mindset and the rest will follow, I promise. It doesn’t have to be a fight. "
To love oneself isn’t narcissistic or “wrong” in any way. Truly, you cannot know real love until you have come to the point of appreciating your very own self. How can you value the life of another if you do not value your very own? We say to love yourself, because it is the way of unconditional…